Every spring, Envision Academy is buzzing with the excitement of graduation. Seniors are exhilarated and it’s well deserved! Four years of education at EA means a graduate has a solid foundation of 21st Century Leadership Skills, and is ready for success in the world that lies beyond high school. Envision Academy graduates are well prepared for the academic rigors that await in college.
There are THREE REQUIREMENTS for every student to graduate from Envision Academy, listed in bold below:
1. Pass all courses required for CSU/UC eligibility (A-G requirements).
Students must have a C- or higher in every A-G class in order for it to count towards the diploma. The higher the grade, the better your chances for being accepted to colleges of your choice.
If a student has less than a C- in a required A-G course, that student will need to make up that credit in order to graduate.
If a student has taken courses that are not approved as A-G courses, those course credits will not count towards the A-G requirements and our diploma.
TRANSFER STUDENTS: To count towards our diploma, the classes from any previous school must be A-G approved AND the grade earned must be a C- or higher.
- If a student has taken courses that are not approved as A-G courses,those course credits will not count towards the A-G requirements and our diploma.
- If you have a D+ or lower in any A-G approved class from your last school, you will need to take that class again. This will likely mean summer school.
2. Apply to a 4-year university, complete FAFSA application and apply to at least one scholarship.
3. Pass the College Success Portfolio and Defense
- Sophomores must pass the Benchmark Portfolio to move to Junior year.